A NEW YEAR MUST-HAVE
Unlock the staying power of your New Year resolutions with healing crystal combinations to get you through the days. We at GemMartUSA, have crystals and their combinations that can and will cater to every goal on your New Year to-do list. Looking to be healthy or attract more money or just seeking a fresh start with the New year? Magnify and bring that intention to the forefront with the positive energy healing crystals.
Earth has invaluable resources and when mined carefully, provides the most exquisite treasure.
Have you ever wondered, what if the very Earth that we walk upon which is beneath our feet could heal us?
That is exactly what happens with Crystal Healing, an alternative medical technique in which certain naturally mined mineral crystals and other stones are used to heal the human body of a variety of ailments. Practitioners of Crystal Healing will bring into your notice that Natural crystals act as conduits for positive, healing energy, which flows into the body, causing disease and stress-inducing negative energy to likewise flow out. With so many natural stones out there, each type of healing stone has its own, unique properties. For example, Amethyst has the energy that benefits the intestines.
In recent years, an upsurge in the popularity of Crystal Healing has taken its methods to the forefront of the spiritual branch in the Alternative medicine world. Although scientific studies are yet to show that natural gems or crystals have documented healing properties, many of those who have turned to this feature of alternative medicine have reported varied versions of positive results. Whether one believes or not, there’s certainly no harm in trying out the power of healing stones as they are said to only have a positive influence and carry no negative energy in them. Like many other mysteries of the Mother Earth, there may be factors at play that we do not yet fully understand related to the healing prowess of the crystals.
To help you begin your multi-colored adventure, let’s take a look at some of the powerful healing stones, which birth month they rule, and what they can do for you.
Metaphysically, the Crystals vibrate at their own frequencies as everything mined from Earth is compromised of energy. When introduced to our own energy fields as part of wearing it or keeping close to our body, crystals create larger vibrational fields and affect our nervous systems. Each stone and crystal emits a unique vibration and signature energy field. These shifting vibrations can help to stimulate a number of mind-body forms of healing.
Among many practitioners of Crystal Healing, the Quartz Crystal is considered a Powerful healing stone. Clear quartz, also called rock crystal, is known as a master healer and a stone of great power. Crystal healers know this crystal is the most versatile healing stone and is used to facilitate many different kinds of healing.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF QUARTZ CRYSTALS WE CAN USE:
Many ancient cultures believed quartz crystals to living beings of divine energy reincarnated into the crystal. Known as a Master healer, quartz bring strength, clarity and healing energies
When mentioning about the properties of Quartz and its healing power, all types of quartz—not just clear quartz are included. This means forms of quartz like the Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Lemurian Quartz, etc. stone too.
Amethyst is one of the most powerful and popular crystal that is easily available to all. It has been one of the world’s most revered stones for many centuries. As one of several varieties of quartz, it has a crystal trigonal system. This Quartz crystal is out there with transcendental properties known majorly for its powerful manifestation power.
Here are some of the properties of amethyst:
- Opens the third eye and crown chakras, which is helpful in purifying the mind and clearing it of negative thoughts.
- Helps to enhance psychic abilities like intuition and increased communication can also be applied to increase work effectiveness.
- Calming stone with strong protective qualities, it effectively relieves physical and emotional pain and may assist in overcoming and relieving stress
- Ideal meditation aid as it helps in getting rid of the dark thoughts within.
Amethyst, the birthstone for February, is also known as the Zodiac stone for Pisces and is linked to the element of Wind. This element is believed to play a part in mind activation, and assists in the art of clairvoyance and intuition. Use the Amethyst to meditate or to decorate your house. Allow the mellow energy of the amethyst crystal to bring yourself and your surroundings to a state of clarity. Imbue your soul with confidence and feel the amethyst radiating its protection into your spirit.
Another powerful variation of Quartz is the Rose Quartz. It is the rosy pink variety of Quartz. Its color is usually soft, ranging from very light pink to medium pink in intensity.
Rose Quartz, known commonly as the Stone of Unconditional Love, is found and mined easily. The stone works basically with the energy of the heart and is an ideal stone for inner work and growth.
Properties of this gentle stone include:
- Helps to clear the heart of anger, resentment, guilt, fear, and jealousy
- The Stone stimulates self-love or love of the self, in the form of self-esteem and self-worth. Rose quartz is simply brimming with happiness and is a very positive stone that can help bring out compassion, and tolerance in users. It promotes forgiveness and acceptance of others
- Increases receptivity of positive energies from around and other people and Encourages emotional balance and mental harmony. Our ability to care for and love ourselves is our foundation as human beings. If we fail to value this, we create trouble for ourselves and others.
ROSE QUARTZ CRYSTALS
Rose Quartz, like Lemurian Quartz, is thought of as a “Master Crystal” since it helps to soothe and balance all the chakras. The stone balances and helps one maintain inner love and peace.
Another of the quartz, The Lemurian Quartz Crystals, is considered one of the "Master Crystals", teaches oneness, reminding us that while we are all individuals, we are also connected to each other and that we are all equal in Spirit.
It's properties include:
- The Quartz Crystals help us maintain our connection to the Spirit by aiding spiritual evolution, and have been used successfully in dream manifestation.
- They are a wonderful tool to use when clearing and activating the Chakras.
- An amazing healing crystal, Lemurian Quartz will assist in removing all types of energy blockages to accelerate healing and meditation.
The Money Quartz or Citrine has the golden, yellow hue and is associated with its connection to money, gold, and wealth.
This Quartz has properties like:
- holds the power of granting energy and stamina and supports proper metabolism. It is beneficial for chronic fatigue syndrome sufferers and can bring back some much-needed vitality to people.
- Citrine can also alleviate nausea and vomiting for those suffering from morning sickness. This gem aids in keeping the body healthy, and is effective in relieving any skin irritation.
- Emotionally, citrine is the gem of joy with the yellow sunshine feel, helping the subconscious mind to accept happiness in life, releasing anger and negativity.
This Quartz variation is considered the most effective gem for those suffering from depression, practicing meditation with a citrine crystal can help channel happiness through you, imbuing you with real joy.
These are some of the powerful Quartz that supports overall healing. Other variations of Quartz are Smoky Quartz, Rutilated Quartz, Ametrine, Rock Crystal, Prasiolite and Tourmalinated Quartz.
Other then Quartz Crystals, one can also depend on birthstones to bring necessary positive energy in their lives.
Believe it or not, wearing a gemstone during its assigned month can heighten its healing powers and have a therapeutic effect on its wearer. Birthstones are a great gift for any occasion as they are beautiful and have a unique connection to the wearer.
- January Birthstone: Garnet
- February Birthstone: Amethyst
- March Birthstone: Aquamarine
- April Birthstone: Diamond
- May Birthstone: Emerald
- June Birthstone: Pearl or Alexandrite
- July Birthstone: Ruby
- August Birthstone: Peridot
- September Birthstone: Sapphire
- October Birthstone: Opal or Tourmaline
- November Birthstone: Citrine or Topaz
- December Birthstone: Tanzanite, Zircon or Turquoise
In these recent times, crystal healing has gained popularity with the masses and one should shop or source from suppliers or collectors with conscious intention to not overly harvest these precious gifts from Mother Earth. The source of the stone matters considering the stone has energy from the mining and extracting process and transfers or vibes the same energy with a person.
An open mind will help you obtain the positive qualities these beautiful stones can offer. Whether it’s overall good energy you want or specific healing powers, give the Quartz crystals an honest try.
At GemMartUSA, the stones have been mined and brought from certified and sustainable sources and with the positive energy in them due to natural and no conflict remnant zones, they are able to help with the requisite energy flow. The Crystals have been given various shapes in accordance with how they can become a part of a person's life through Jewelry piece or an Ornamental Decoration. Gemstones are often purchased for a birthday, anniversary, mother’s day and even holiday gifts. Give someone a jewelry gift and show that you truly care.
At GemMartUSA, we feature gemstone rings, earrings, pendants, and home decor. We encourage you to visit, view our collection, and hopefully, you can find or create the perfect piece of jewelry for you or someone special. We help you acquire some beautiful stones to look at and in them, you’ll find spiritual support for your physical and mental health goals.